Aku's Therapist or the Therapist Doppelgänger is a character in Season 5 of Samurai Jack.
Aku appears to often go to a Therapist Doppelgänger to tell him about his problems with Jack. However, it would seem that the Therapist also wants Jack to die as much as Aku does, as seen in the Episode XCIII.
As his name might suggest, the Therapist is a doppelgänger of Aku. Except he wears clothes, such as a suit, a tie, trousers, shoes and glasses. He also used a pencil and notes, as therapists usually do.
- So, tell me what's been bothering you?"
- "It's been that long?"
- "We don't say his name here. This is a safe place."
- "Yes, It seems that the initial time travel has affected the aging process. It's quite a conundrum."
- "Just the confusing or difficult problem."
- "Yes, one can hope."
- It is to be assumed that he was spawned from Aku.
- It is possible that Aku often visits the Therapist during the time gap between Season 4-5.