Anton Zeck is equipped with a range of high-tech gizmos such as a cloaking device, an energy mohawk and a backpack that can allow him to slide up or down a wall. His high-tech suit is charged by two double-A batteries.
- (To Rahzar) "Just a little glue, no hard feelings zombie wolf (throws bomb at window), I'm just doing my job."-The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
- "I'm starving, all our food is gone and we're down to moldy ketchup and dead cockroaches!" - Serpent Hunt
- "I don't wanna be a mutant, I'm too handsome! The ladies love me!" - Serpent Hunt
- "Being a pig has limited employment options. The bacon's in." - The Pig and The Rhino
- Anton Zeck's tech-tracksuit has illuminated lines along it, which are popularly known as "Tron lines" in reference to the 1982 Disney film Tron.
- Zeck's Head-Blade ability that his suit generates resembles that of the Japanese tokusatsu hero, Ultra Seven.
- Unlike his appearances in the TV series, Bebop's action figure is shown with sleeves on its arms and tusks at an even length.
- The European official Nickelodeon TMNT website once erroneously gave Steranko Zeck's image.
- Zeck's personality, mannerisms and human appearance (save for his clothes) strongly resemble the equally-flamboyant character Hollywood Montrose from the 1987 film Mannequin. They both also wear flashy shades that are an indispensable part of their personal fashion.
- Many of Zeck's moves are based on a few of Michael Jackson's dance moves.
- Much like his partner in crime, Zeck shares his last name with Mike Zeck, a famous comic book artist.