A member of the Ginyu Force, he claims to be the fastest being in the universe, until he meets Goku that is. He is defeated by the powerful Saiyan, but killed by Vegeta, who crushes his throat. He reappears again in Dragonball GT when Hell is opened.
- Blue Hurricane – A technique which can be combined with Jeice's Red Magma to form the Purple Comet Hurricane. Named in the Raging Blast video game series.
- Purple Comet Hurricane – The combination of Burter's Blue Hurricane and Jeice's Red Magma.
- Blue Impulse – A Full Power Energy Wave attack used by Burter in the video game Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z.
- Crasher Cannon – A combination of energy waves fired with Jeice.
- Continuous Crasher Cannon – A combination of many energy blasts fired at a rapid rate. Named Continuous Energy Wave in the RPG Dragon Ball Z: Legend of the Super Saiyan.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- High Speed Rush – A technique used in the Budokai Tenkaichi video game series.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Mach Kick – Burter delivers multiple kicks at high-speed.
- Purple Comet Attack
- Purple Spiral Flash
- Rising Shot – Burter fires one or two Full Power Energy Balls from the same hand. He also uses it in combination with Jeice to form the Continuous Crasher Cannon. Named Full Power Energy Ball in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Mach Attack - Burter's signature attack in the Raging Blast Series.
- Space Mach Attack – Burter's ultimate technique. Named in the Budokai Tenkaichi series and Raging Blast series.
- Speed Circle Blasts – A technique used in the video game The Legend.
- SP Fighting Pose 2 – One of his fighting poses. It is a Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series, as well as a Super Attack named Burter Pose in the Raging Blast series.
- Power Stance – A special fighting stance. Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
- According to Burter he has defeated hundreds of Saiyans and none were faster then him.