Daiz (ダイーズ, Daīzu) is a member of the Turles Crusher Corps.
He sports a punk-rock look, has dark teal hair with a ponytail, wears earrings, and a jewelry necklace.
Daiz was the prince of the Pukinpa Dynasty on planet Kabocha. Sometime on the planet, he led his kingdom's army in an attack against Turles. Daiz fought so bravely against Turles that Turles let him become one of his henchmen.
The Tree of Might
On Earth with Turles to plant the Tree of Might, Daiz is at first easily able to handle Goku with the help of Cacao. Later on, he is slain by Goku when he uses the Kaio-ken and punches him in the face.
The movie pamphlet for The Tree of Might states that Daiz has a power level of 8,400. In Dragon Ball Cardasshe is given a power level of 13,000.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blasts – The most basic forms of energy waves. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Meteor Ball – A Full Power Energy Ball technique used against Goku. Named in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Combined Energy Wave – Daiz and Cacao start by charging an energy sphere in their hands and then fire it in the form of a Full Power Energy Wave that eventually results in a massive red explosion on the opponent, inflicting a great amount of damage. Daiz and Cacao used this to stop Goku when he tried to rescue Gohan.
Video game appearances
Daiz makes his first appearance in a video game as a playable character in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Japanese: Yūji Machi
- Ocean Group dub: Scott McNeil
- AB Group dub: Ed Marcus
- FUNimation dub: Mark Lancaster
- Latin American dub: César Soto
- Portuguese dub (Portugal): Joaquim Monchique