A member of the Mystery Inc. Gang.
While not as smart as Velma Dinkley, Daphne would always solve her problems in a different way. She later became more confident and started playing a more active role as time went on,[Note 1], having learnt self defense.
In junior high, Daphne was more vain and fashion sensitive, likely to stop in the middle of investigating due to a dirt patch on her clothes, than being afraid of ghosts (which she had a strong disbelief in). She would commonly call upon her butler, Jenkins, to do various tasks, such as ridding her of people, beating a monster up, etc.
There have been several instances where Daphne has noticed and gained the attention of the opposite sex, which seems to be on a frequent basis these days.
- Warren (APNSD: The Story Stick)
- Buddy Chillner (APNSD: The Spirit of Rock'n Roll)
- Dick Van Dyke: While on a case at Dick Van Dyke's Carnival, she absent-mindedly stopped to take picture at a photo booth so Dick would remember the ocassion. She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that for him to take the picture would be inappropriate since he's old enough to be her father. (TNSDMovies:The Haunted Carnival)
- Alex Super: Daphne was quick to pair off with Alex, to search for clues in Maison Dupree. (TSDS: Mamba Wamba and the Voodoo Hoodoo)
- Fred Jones
- Detective Beau Neville (Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island)
- Bondi Beach lifeguards: The bodyguards couldn't keep her eyes off her while she laid on the beach. (Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire)
- Chip Hernandez, Jr.: She was starstruck by the action star, but he was completely useless in real life. (WNSD: Lights! Camera! Mayhem!)
- Bram (Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire)
- Steve Looker (Scooby-Doo! Spooky Games)
- John Cena (Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery)
- Starchild (Scooby-Doo and Kiss Rock and Roll Mystery)