This alternate universe version of Wonder Woman is evil and terrorizes Earth.
Evil Wonder Woman is a villain in Superfriends. She likes to spread chaos and destruction. She and her allies spread chaos in an alternate universe. When Superman switched with his evil counterpart, she tries to defeat him. When Superman escaped from the Super-Enemies' hideout, Wonder Woman and her comrades confronted him in Mt. Vesevius. At the time, Superman poured the anti-matter into the volcano. This caused him to return to his universe. Evil Superman returned to his universe too and he was angry at his partners. Her weapons include a whip and a kryptonite gun.
Season 4 (1979):
- Universe of Evil
- The name "Superwoman" was originally copyrighted by Detective Comics
- The first true appearance of Superwoman, which is usually thought to have been one of many trial runs for the future introduction of Kara Zor-El as Supergirl years later, was printed in Action Comics.in May 1943.
- Super-Woman first appeared as a member of the Crime Syndicate of America in publications by DC Comics in Justice League of America Vol. 1, #29 in August 1964.
- This version was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky.
- It is never stated that this version of the Amazon from Paradise Island, is actually Princess Diana. Her specific birth name and original identity was never revealed in-story, though some readers suggest that Diana of Earth-Three did parallel the Pre-Crisis Earth-TWO Wonder Woman and may therefore share the same back story.
Write the second section of your page here.