Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) is one of the members of the team of superheros and superheroines called the Justice League.
Powers and Abilities
Being a princess from a distant and hostile world, Wonder Woman possesses the following abilities and superpowers:
- Superhuman Strength
- Supersonic Flight: Like Superman, she can fly faster than sound itself.
- Experienced Martial Artist
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Endurance
- Superhuman Agility
- Truth Inducement: Using the Golden Lasso, she can force her enemy bound by it to tell the absolute truth.
- Longevity: Like the rest of her kind, Diana is capable of living for hundreds of years.
- Demigoddess Empowerment: She grows considerably stronger when borrowing the almighty powers of the deific goddesses Hera, Hestia, Hermes, Demetra, Aphrodite and Athena. Using these abilities does not make her nigh omnipotent, but a formidable opponent nonetheless.
- Boys vs Girls (cameo)
- Two Parter (cameo)
- Wally T (cameo)
- Shrimps and Prime Rib (cameo)
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star (in-person debut)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.