She appears in the Fantastic Four: The Worlds Greatest Heroes episode The Cure.
Squirrel Girl was a mutate with several traits that are similar to or usually associated with squirrels. Squirrel Girl possesses superhuman strength, speed, agility, and reflexes.
- Superhuman Strength: Squirrel Girl is super-humanly strong and can lift between 800 lbs and 25 tons.
- Leaping: Squirrel Girl can leap several stories.
- Climbing: Squirrel Girl has small claws on each finger and toe to enhance her griping and climbing abilities.
- Knuckle Spike: Squirrel Girl has a a retractable knuckle spike capable of carving through solid wood.
- Prehensile Tail: Squirrel Girl has a bushy, 3 foot long semi-prehensile tail that she can use to cover opponents’ eyes or wrap around herself for warmth. When in her civilian identity, she tucks it into her pants, passing off the extra bulge as "having a conspicuously awesome butt."
- Communication with Squirrels: Squirrel Girl can perfectly mimic squirrel sounds (which she refers to as "Squirrelese"), as well as actually communicate with and direct the actions of squirrels. She often uses a number of squirrels to distract or even assault others, chewing through circuitry and other materials. She shares a close, possibly empathic, bond with certain squirrels, such as Monkey Joe and Tippy Toe.
- Regenerative Healing Factor Squirrel Girl is able to heal as a faster rate.
She was stated to be a Low Threat by the O*N*E.