Ghost-Spider is a synthezoid, a synthetic duplicate of Spider-Man.
Powers and abilities
- Synthezoid-Spider Physiology: Ghost-Spider possesses all the abilities of Spider-Man, ranging from superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes & durability.
- Invisibility: He can turn invisible for stealth ops and attacks.
- Phasing: He was upgraded with the additional ability to lower his density to the point he can phase through solid matter.
- Venom Blast: he can project an electrical blast upon his enemies via touch. these can even disrupt electronic devices.
- Teleportation: He can also teleport short distances.
- Cellular Degeneration: After spending an extend amount of time outside his Statis pod, his cells will eventually start to degenerate to the point there he will need to be returned to his Statis Pod for regeneration.
- Ghost-Spider's costume is based on Spider-Man's Future Foundation uniform. 
- In Marvel Comics, Ghost-Spider is a version of Spider-Man who has all the powers of Ghost Rider.