This steel-armored terror machine ruthlessly strikes down enemies with its giant katana.
- In episode 125, Yami Marik uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. He summons this card on the first turn of the duel. On Yami Marik's next turn, "Drillago" attacks and destroys Joey's "Alligator's Sword". This card then attacks directly, but Joey activates "Scapegoat" to Special Summon four Sheep Tokens. This card then destroys one of the four "Sheep Tokens". Joey then summons "Panther Warrior" and Tributes a Sheep Token to allow "Panther Warrior" to attack. "Panther Warrior" then attacks and destroys this card. Yami Marik later activates "Tribute Burial" to banish this card and Joey's "Alligator's Sword" from the Graveyard so that he could summon "Helpoemer" with no Tributes.
- In episode 126, this card appears in a flashback Yami Marik has when he was trying to figure out which monster went to Joey's Graveyard first. He initially assumed it was "Alligator's Sword", but he then remembered that it couldn't have been as he used "Tribute Burial" to banish it and this card from the Graveyard in order for him to Normal Summon "Helpoemer" with no Tributes.
- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Dragoons of Draconia", "Princess Cologne", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Rabbit", "Unexpected Dai", "Painful Decision", "Summoner Monk", "Chaos Zone", "Dark General Freed", "Creeping Darkness" and "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World".
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
- This card appears in the artwork of "Card of Last Will".
- This card's OCG/TCG artwork is taken from Duel 186, specifically from the panel wherethis monster is shown being Summoned. However, its sword is slightly lowered.