Annie Taters, better known as Grandma Taters, is an antagonist in The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius. She is a sweet-seeming elderly woman who is Mr. Fluffy's owner and the former host of The Happy Show Show.
Grandma Taters appears as an elderly woman with graying hair and glasses, wearing stereotypically "sweet" clothing befitting her nickname, and speaks with a very endearing voice.
Her eyes are kindly, until she reveals her true nature as an alien, during which they become pitch black. Similarly, her voice may take on a deep, multilayered tone when angered.
On the surface, Grandma Taters is as kindly and sweet as her appearance would imply, but this is a facade designed to entice people into her schemes, which involves brainwashing. She will continue this facade even as she engages those who see past her sweet image, more than happy to pit her wits against them. When engaging Cindy Vortex in one-on-one combat however, she showed a competitive streak.
- Grandma Taters is more than likely a parody of DC Comics supervillainess Granny Goodness.
- Sometimes, her eyes turn into dark alien eyes. She is able to shoot laser beams from her alien eyes.
- In "One of Us," it was possible that Grandma Taters was Professor Calamitous in disguise, but it was soon revealed that she wasn't.
- At the end of "One of Us," her threat to Jimmy and Cindy was a likely parody of the Terminator.
- Like Baby Eddie, Taters' debut was aired out of order as it came after "The League of Villains." Coincidentally, she was partnered with him to take down Goddard.