Lagss (ラグス Ragusu) is a member of the Core Area Warriors and one of the main antagonists of the Universal Conflict Saga.
By propelling her glass structure at Ultra Instinct -Sign- Goku while Hearts utilized Gravity Burst, the duo were able to pressure Goku until he finally reverted to base form. Upon which, Lagss effortlessly defeated a worn out Goku with a glass shards barrage. Lagss appeared to be at a disadvantage against Future Trunks in his Super Saiyan form, who was able to stop her Glass Bullets and then fly through a barrage of them, proceeding to drive her back with an energy wave.
She is also shown to have been no match against Meta-Cooler.
She is able to cover a large part of a planet in Universe 3 in glass, restraining the likes of Narirama and Nigrissi in the process. She holds an advantage over Dyspo when the two battle.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly through the use of ki.
- Glass Manipulation - As a member of the Glass Tribe, Lagss has the innate ability to manipulate and control glass for various purposes.
- Glassification - Lagss can cover things in glass. She can do this to injured people to restore them (as she did with Cunber) or to restrain foes (as she did to Narirama and Nigrissi).
- Glass Generation - Lagss can create glass at will. By touching the ground she is able to generate sharp pillars of glass from it.
- Glass Bullet - Lagss fires shards of glass at her enemies.
- Float Mirror (Shield Mirror) - Lagss creates a mirror to deflect attacks.
- Teleportation - Lagss possesses the ability to teleport herself and her glass structure.