Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This Egyptian God card is the first one to appear in the manga and anime.
- In episode 52, Ishizu Ishtar gives this card to Seto Kaiba to use his Battle City tournament and lure her brother out of hiding to claim it for himself. She tells Kaiba he can have it for the tournament, but she will want it back when the tournament is done. Kaiba however tells her that he will create a tournament, but not for pharaohs and priests as he claims he has no relation to the past. Later as Kaiba is heading back in his limo, he looks at this card and states in his mind he now has one God Card and just needs two more.
- In episode 54, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against a dueling machine in hopes of using the duel to test this card out. On the final turn of the Duel, Kaiba Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Dragon Seeker", "Boar Soldier" and "D.D. Warrior". Kaiba then Tributes "Maha Vailo" and "Dark Zebra" to activate this card's effect, destroying the machine's "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" and inflicting 4000 damage to the machine, which wins Kaiba the duel.
- This card also appears in a flashback Kaiba has when he remembers Ishizu giving him this card and telling him she will leave it under his control. He decides that the test Duel he is going to have with the Duel Machine will be the perfect chance to test this card out and see if he can not only control it, but also see how powerful it is.
- In episode 60, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Koji Nagumo. Right after Kaiba summons this card, he uses it to win the Duel which leaves Koji traumatized.
- This card also appears in a flashback Marik has when he notes to himself that Ishizu must have given this card to Kaiba in order to give him the idea that he should create the Battle City tournament.
- In episode 62, this card and the other two Egyptian God Cards appear during Marik's explanation. Marik explained that Yami Yugi's memories existed within the three Egyptian God Cards and whoever can own all three will become the new Pharaoh and use the Millennium Items.
- In episode 65, this card and the other two Egyptian God Cards appear in Marik's mind and his intended plan. He notes that once he gains the Millennium Puzzle and this card by beating Yami Yugi and Kaiba, he will be able to combine the power of the three God Cards and the power of the Millennium Puzzle to gain the power of the Pharaoh.
- In episode 68, Kaiba uses this card during his Tag Duel with Yami Yugi against two Rare Hunters. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing his three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons". Kaiba then tributes "Hyozanryu" and "Lord of D." in order to activate this card's effect, destroying all monsters the Rare Hunters control and inflicting 4000 damage to both Rare Hunters. One Rare Hunter then activates "Mirror Force" in response, but it doesn't work as this card's effect was not an actual attack. The effect continues, wiping out both Rare Hunters' Life Points and winning Yami Yugi and Kaiba the Duel.
- In episode 73, Kaiba uses this card during his Tag Duel with Yami Yugi against Lumis and Umbra, He summons this card by using "Cross Sacrifice" to Tribute Yugi's three Magnet Warriors while they were under Umbra's control (which was due to Lumis's "The Mask of Remnants" and Umbra's "Masquerade"). This card then attacks Umbra directly which depletes the Rare Hunter's remaining Life Points and destroys the floor panel he was on, but Umbra uses a parachute to save himself which ended up hooking onto a flagpole. The duel was automatically won by Yugi and Kaiba after Marik took control of Lumis's body and Lumis passed out shortly after.
- In episode 74, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he notes that Marik possessing a Rare Hunter happened again after he and Kaiba defeated Lumis and Umbra.
- In episode 81, Kaiba is shown holding this card as the Kaiba Corp. blimp takes off. He notes that with this card, he will be able to defeat both Yugi and Marik and gain the remaining Egyptian God Cards.
- This card also appears in Yami Yugi's thoughts when he notes that the Battle City Finals will be a clash against the three Egyptian God Cards.
- In episode 85, this card appears in Shadi's backstory which relates to Pegasus creating the Egyptian God Cards and what he did with them after. After first painting the artwork for the Egyptian Gods, Pegasus entered a dream where he saw the Gods bringing chaos upon Egypt and Shadi explained to Pegasus the danger he has just created. Upon waking, Pegasus realized that he has enraged to Gods. After Pegasus created the three God Cards, he placed them in a briefcase and decided to take them back to Egypt. He then gave the God Cards to Ishizu who sealed them away.
- In episode 86, this card appears in Marik's thoughts when he notes to himself that he must find out the secret of how Kaiba can possess and wield this card as the God Cards can only be used by people who wield the Millennium Items and Kaiba is not one of them.
- In episode 93, Kaiba draws this card during his Duel against Ishizu Ishtar. In the next episode, Ishizu secretly infects her "Zolga" with "Sacrifice's Blast". After Ishizu Normal Summons "Agido", Kaiba activates "Cross Sacrifice" to let him Tribute Ishizu's "Kelbek", "Zolga" and "Agido" and Tribute Summon this card. Ishizu's Trap Card then secretly affected this card. Ishizu intended for Kaiba to attack directly with this card as this would allow her to activate her Trap Card and win the Duel. Before Kaiba could attack directly with "Obelisk the Tormentor", he sees a vision that motivates him to use his "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". Kaiba then activates "Silent Doom" to revive "Gadget Soldier". He then Tributes this card and "Gadget Soldier" in order to Tribute Summon "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" which renders Ishizu's trap useless.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Kaiba has when he remembers Ishizu giving him this card. Kaiba notes in his mind it is time for him to defeat Ishizu with the card he gave to her.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in Ishizu's thoughts when she notes just like the future she saw, Kaiba will attack with this card and that will activate her Trap Card's effect, which will destroy this card and win Ishizu the Duel.
- In episode 97, this card appears on Kaiba's computer when he finds out about Ra's Instant Attack special ability.
- This card also appears within Kaiba's mind when he notes off the Egyptian God Cards and who owns them currently.
- This card also appears in Kaiba's thoughts when he learns that most Trap Cards don't work on the Egyptian God Cards and that Spell Cards affect them for only one turn.
Battle City Finals
- In episode 122, Kaiba is shown holding this card when he thinks to himself that it is now the time to decide who the true winner of Battle City is.
- In episode 123, this card is shown in a flashback that Ishizu has when she remembers first putting on the Millennium Necklace and seeing events that will happen in the future.
- In episode 129, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. After Kaiba activates "Cross Sacrifice", he attempts to Tribute Summon this card by Tributing "X-Head Cannon", "Alpha The Magnet Warrior", and "Queen's Knight", but Yami Yugi activates "Change of Heart" to take control of "X-Head Cannon". Kaiba then activates "Enemy Controller" to regain control of his "X-Head Cannon". Kaiba then tries to Tribute Summon this card by Tributing the three monsters on the field, but Yami Yugi activates "Lightforce Sword" to banish this card from Kaiba's hand for three turns. In the next episode, this card returns to Kaiba's hand. Kaiba then Tribute Summons this card by Tributing his "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" (which, due to Battle City Rules, counts as three Tributes). In the following episode, the second mouth effect of Yugi's "Slifer the Sky Dragon" activates, decreasing this card's ATK by 2000 until the End Phase. On the End Phase, this card regained the ATK that "Slifer" took from it. "Slifer the Sky Dragon" (who had 5000 ATK due to its own effect) then attacks this card, but Kaiba activates "Command Silencer" to negate the attack and draw one card. This card then attacks Yugi's "Slifer the Sky Dragon" (who had 3000 ATK due to its own effect), but Yugi activates "Card Destruction" to make both players discard their entire hand and draw a new hand. Yugi then activates "Disgraceful Charity" to make both players add the cards they discarded back to their hand. This increases the ATK of "Slifer" to 6000. Kaiba then activates "Thirst for Compensation" to Special Summon "Blade Knight" and "Sword of Soul" from his hand. Tsis activates the second mouth ability of Yugi's "Slifer the Sky Dragon", but Kaiba activates "Card Guard" to prevent his monsters from being destroyed this turn. Kaiba then Tributes "Blade Knight" and Sword of Soul" to activate this card's effect, destroying all monsters Yugi controls and inflicting 4000 damage to Yugi ("Slifer the Sky Dragon" is not destroyed due to its effect), but Yugi discards "Kuriboh" to nullify the damage he would take. Yugi's "Slifer the Sky Dragon" (who had 6000 ATK due to its own effect) then attacks this card, but Kaiba activates "Power Balance" to discard half of the cards in Yugi's hand and allow him to draw the same amount of cards Yugi drew. Yugi then activates "Necromancy" to summon four random monsters from Kaiba's Graveyard to his side of the field ("Blade Knight", "Sword of Soul", "Kaiser Sea Horse" and "X-Head Cannon"). This activates the second mouth effect of "Slifer the Sky Dragon", destroying all four monsters and decreasing this card's ATK by 2400 due to the second effect of "Necromancy". Kaiba then uses the effect of "Sword of Soul" to increase the ATK of this card by 1000 until the End Phase, but Yugi activates the effect of "Electromagnetic Turtle" to end the Battle Phase immediately. On Yugi's End Phase, this card's ATK went back to its original value. This card then attacks Yugi's "Slifer the Sky Dragon" (whose ATK was 1000 due to its own effect), but Yugi activates "Spell Textbook" to discard his entire hand and draw one card. The drawn card is revealed to be "Card of Sanctity". Due to the effect of "Spell Textbook", Yugi activates the effect of "Card of Sanctity" immediately, forcing both players to draw until they have six cards in their hand. This makes the ATK of "Slifer the Sky Dragon" become 6000 but Kaiba activates "Life Shaver" to make Yugi discard two cards in his hand as "Life Shaver" was face-down for two turns. In the next episode, both Egyptian God Cards are destroyed in a Double KO. Later Yugi's "Dark Magician" attacks Kaiba's "Lord of D.", but Kaiba activates "Monster Reborn" to revive this card and use it to intercept the attack. The attack fails. In the following episode, this card went back to the Graveyard on Kaiba's End Phase.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card is seen in a flashback Ishizu has when she tells an unconscious Odion that everything that is currently happening is happening exactly as the ancient Egyptian scriptures predicted.
- In episode 135, Kaiba gives this card to Yugi due to the Battle City rules.
- This card is also seen in a series of flashbacks that Yugi has when he notes to himself that his rivalry with Kaiba allowed him to fight harder and reach new heights.
- In episode 136, this card appears in a flashback that Yami Marik has when he remembers the Duel Yugi and Kaiba had at the tower and notes that his Millennium Rod showed them a vision of their past by its own will after Slifer and Obelisk were destroyed in a Double KO.
- In episode 138, this card appears in Joey's thoughts when he explains to his friends that it is going to be tough for Yugi to summon his two God Cards out onto the field since he must Tribute a total of six monsters to get them both out while Yami Marik can summon his God Card far more easily since he has many strategies in summoning it through other means besides the standard Tributing means.
- In episode 139, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yami Marik. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing his three "Metal Fiend Tokens" (which were summoned thanks to "Fiend's Sanctuary" and "Multiply"). This card then attacks directly. In the next episode, the direct attack allows Marik to activate "Metal Reflect Slime" which turns into a duplicate of this card with DEF equal to 3/4 of this card's ATK. Marik then activates "Polymerization" to fuse his Egyptian God clone with "Revival Jam" in order to Fusion Summon "Egyptian God Slime". The latter's ATK and DEF then became equal to the clone's DEF. This card then attacks and destroys Marik's "Egyptian God Slime", but "Egyptian God Slime" revives itself shortly after due to its third effect. In the following episode, Marik activates the Egyptian God Phoenixeffect of Marik's "The Winged Dragon of Ra" to destroy this card, but Yugi activates "Monster Reborn" to revive "Slifer the Sky Dragon" and have it intercept the effect, destroying "Slifer" and saving this card. "The Winged Dragon of Ra" then went back to Marik's Graveyard Marik then activates "Surprise Attack from Beyond" to repeat his Battle Phase and revive "The Winged Dragon of Ra". Yami Marik then transfers all but one of his Life Points to the ATK of Ra". Yugi then activates "Soul Taker" to increase Marik's Life Points by 1000 and use "Egyptian God Slime" as a tribute for this card's effect. This activates this card's effect, which will destroy all monsters Yami Marik controls and inflict 4000 damage to Yami Marik ("The Winged Dragon of Ra" won't be destroyed by this card due to its effect, but Marik will still take damage). Yami Marik then pays all but 1 of his Life Points to increase the ATK and DEF of "Ra" by the payed amount. He then tributes his "Swallowtail Spike Lizard" and "Bowganian" to transfer their ATK and DEF to "Ra". Marik then activates "Class System" to negate this card's effect as its Level is equal to the Level of "Ra". Marik's "The Winged Dragon of Ra" then attacks this card, but Yugi activates "Magical Dimension" to Tribute this card and "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" in order to Special Summon "Dark Magician". The attack made by "Ra" was then negated as its original target left the field. In the next episode, Yugi banishes this card in order to activate "Ragnarok". This card was then shown as one of the many monsters that were used to hold down Yami Marik's "The Winged Dragon of Ra".
- In episode 144, this card appears in a flashback Téa has when she remembers the gang seeing the Gods cards for the first time on the Battle Ship.
- This card is also shown in another flashback Téa has when she remembers Yugi winning the Battle City Tournament and winning all three Egyptian God Cards.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 145, Yugi goes to the Tablet of Lost Memories in the Domino Museum to finish his quest on finding the Pharaoh's lost memories. He holds the three God Cards in front of the tablet while wearing his Millennium Puzzle to try to open a doorway into the past, but thanks to Dartz, the tablet becomes encased in ice and the Gods are weakened down. The God Cards are later stolen by Valon, Rafael, and Alister during the night while Yugi's grandfather was dusting them off and guarding them. Yugi and his friends demand them back, but the three Swordsmen refuse. Rafael claims to Yugi if he wants them back then he has to Duel them at the Construction Site. Rafael gives "Obelisk" to Gurimo before the gang confront the Swordsmen. Gurimo uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Marauding Captain", "Shadow Tamer", and "Makyura the Destructor". This card then gained 500 ATK due to the effect of "The Seal of Orichalcos". In the next episode, this card attacks and destroys "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior". On Gurimo's next turn, this card attacks and destroys "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts". Later Yugi activates "Brave Attack" to add up the ATK of all three "Magnet Warriors" and use all three Magnet Warriors to attack and destroy this card. At the end of the Battle Phase, the three "Magnet Warriors" were destroyed due to the last effect of "Brave Attack". After Gurimo lost, he tossed this card to Rafael. Yami demands the God Cards back, but Rafael just releases Weevil and Rex's souls before leaving with Valon and Alister.
- In episode 147, Rafael gives the God Cards to Dartz who then places them in the mouths of three snake statues. The statues then drain out the power of the God Cards and transfer the drained power to the Great Leviathan as well as link the real world with the Duel Monsters Spirit World, allowing the Great Leviathan to absorb both human souls and Duel Spirits to become stronger.
- In episode 148, this card appears in Dartz's lair. It was shown in the mouth of a snake statue where its power was being drained out and transferred to the Great Leviathan.
- In episode 154, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he remembers Gurimo telling him that his soul will be a sacrifice to the Great Leviathan.
- In episode 174, this card appears in a flashback Rafael has when he remembers the strategy Yami Yugi used to defeat "Obelisk the Tormentor" while the latter was under the possession of Gurimo.
- In episode 182, Yami Yugi takes back the Egyptian God Cards after he defeats Dartz in a Duel.
- In episode 183, Yami Yugi uses this card in the battle against The Great Leviathan. Right after getting all three Gods out, they release the three chosen Duelists from the Leviathan's grasp. The Gods then attack the Leviathan, but it doesn't injure it. The Leviathan than attacks, but Yami Yugi declares the attack names of all three Gods. The Gods then attack the Leviathan simultaneously, creating one gigantic attack that destroys the Leviathan and Dartz as well as free the souls that the Leviathan had captured.
- In episode 185, Yugi takes the three Egyptian God Cards out of his Deck while he and Yami Yugi were relaxing at a nearby lake. Yugi notes that he is happy that the three Egyptian God Cards are under their possession again.
- In episode 196, this card is shown within Leon von Schroeder's backstory flashback when he is shown watching Yugi's Duels on television.
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 199, Solomon Muto asks to see the Gods cards again. Yugi gives his grandfather the box that held the Millennium Puzzle. Solomon takes them out and notes that he really wants them, but Yugi goes over and tries to take them back because he won't give them away. Solomon tries to tell Yugi that he wants to have them so he can try and sell them or show them off, but Yugi refuses to let that happen. Yugi takes the Gods Cards back and reminds him that Yami Yugi needs them in order to find his memories and they're too dangerous to be in anybody else's possession. Later that night, Rex and Weevil try to steal the God Cards in order to have them for themselves. They take the duffel bag where the God Cards and the Millennium Items are, but are unable to find the God Cards. Yami Bakura arrives and knocks out both Rex and Weevil before taking the Millennium Ring for himself. Yugi arrives and sees Yami Bakura. In the next episode, Yami Bakura tosses the duffel bag back to Yugi. Yugi finds the God Cards still safe within the box, but demands the ring back, but Yami Bakura refuses, saying he needs it. After a conversation between Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura, the latter leaves with the ring.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Yugi has when he remembers trying to use the Gods Cards with the stone tablet to help find Yami Yugi's true memories only for it to fail due to the interference of Dartz. Yugi notes that it will work this time since he believes that there is nothing that will stop them from trying to find Yami Yugi's memories.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Kaiba has when he realizes that the vision he had was almost like the vision he and Yugi had back at Battle City when their Egyptian Gods' attacks collided with so much energy that they created a vision of ancient Egypt for both of them to see.
- In episode 201, Yami Yugi takes the God Cards out and holds them out in front of the tablet. Both the Millennium Puzzle and the tablet then glow. Yami Yugi's spirit then comes out of Yugi's body and into the light, taking him back to ancient Egypt to relearn what his true memories were (Unbeknownst to Yami Yugi, Yami Bakura also followed him to ancient Egypt with him due to part of himself being in the Millennium Puzzle).
- In episode 202, This monster is used to battle Bakura's Diabound. This monster attacks Diabound, but Diabound uses the power of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" against this monster's attack (It could do this due to "Diabound Kernel" absorbing the power of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" after it defeated "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in Yami Bakura and Kaiba's Duel). In the next episode, the collision ends in a draw.
- In episode 216, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he notes to himself that Yami Bakura was probably right about his revival being the thing that caused all of the bad events that had recently happened.
- In episode 217, Yami Yugi summons the three Egyptian Gods to fight Zorc after he is revived. Although they defeat him successfully at first. Zorc gets back up at full strength and turns the Egyptian Gods into stone, rendering them useless. Two episodes later, Yami Yugi regains his real name (Atem) and his father tells him to call forth the light that will swallow the darkness. Yami Yugi then calls for the three Egpytian Gods to revive themselves. This causes the Egyptian God cards within Yugi's Deck to come out and revive the Egyptian Gods themselves. Atem then combines all three gods to form The Creator God of Light, Horakhty. The Creator God of Light then attacks and destroys Zorc once and for all.
- In episode 221, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yugi Muto. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing three of his "Tricky Tokens". This card then attacks and destroys "Stronghold the Moving Fortress". On Yami Yugi's next turn, this card attacks "Silent Swordsman LV0", but Yugi activates "Ground Erosion" and "Turn Jump". "Turn Jump" then moved the turn count forward by three turns, allowing "Silent Swordsman LV0" to gain 1500 ATK. Yami Yugi notes that isn't enough to stop this card, but Yugi points out that "Ground Erosion" had already weakened this card. Yami Yugi then points out that traps don't affect "Obelisk", but Yugi says the trap is not targeting Obelisk, but the field under him. Since three turns passed since "Ground Erosion" was activated, this card lost 1500 ATK. With no other choice, Yami Yugi calls off his attack. In the next episode, Yami Yugi destroys both Yugi's "Silent Swordsman LV0" and "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior" with "Slifer the Sky Dragon" and "The Winged Dragon of Ra". This card then attacks directly, but Yugi activates the effect of "Mirage Ruler" to revive his destroyed monsters back and revert his Life Points to how they were before Atem attacked. After that happened, "Mirage Ruler" forced Yugi to pay 1000 Life Points. A replay occurs and Yami Yugi chooses not to attack Later Yugi Tributes "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior" to Special Summon the three Magnet Warriors from the Graveyard. The second mouth effect of "Slifer" then activates, but Yugi activates "Magnet Force" to redirect Slifer's second mouth effect to the Egyptian Gods, causing all three Egyptian Gods to lose 2000 ATK. "Silent Swordsman LV0" (who now had 3500 ATK) then attacks this card, but Yami Yugi activates "Mirror Force", destroying all of Yugi's monsters, however Yugi wanted that to happen. In the following episode, Yugi activates "Magnet Reverse" to revive his "Valkyrion" in Defense Position. This activates "Slifer's" second mouth effect, but since "Magnet Force" was still around, the effect is redirected to this card, reducing its ATK to 0. Because of that, this card is destroyed due to the last effect of "Slifer".
- In the manga version of the Duel, this card is the only God card that Atem actually uses in his duel with Yugi (in the anime, he uses all three Gods).
- Obelisk reappears in Yu-Gi-Oh! R, used by Yugi on his final duel against Yako Tenma. Yakou's "The Wicked Avatar" adopted Obelisk's shape and power immediately. However, Yugi used "Divine Evolution", evolving Obelisk into the "True Ancient Obelisk" 「真祖・オベリスク」 (Obelisk the Progenitor in the English manga) and causing its ATK to raise to infinity. Obelisk and the Avatar destroyed each other in battle.
- Obelisk's signature attack (only seen when Obelisk's effect has been activated) is named "God Hand Crusher" 「ゴッド・ハンド・クラッシャー」 (rendered "Fist of Fate" in the English series, later renamed "Fist of Fury"). Obelisk's effect that increases its ATK to infinite is known as "Soul Energy Max" 「ソウルエナジーＭＡＸ」, and its attack name becomes "God Hand Impact".
- In the original Japanese Anime and Manga, the name and lore of this card was printed in English. The name written on the card in the Japanese Anime and Manga is "The God of Obelisk". In the English manga, this cards name reads "The God of the Obelisk".
- in episode 15, multiple copies of this monster appear in Syrus Truesdale's thoughts when he wonders what "Obelisk pixies" look like (He assumed that they were this monster miniaturized and having the wings of a pixie).
- In episode 18, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Syrus Truesdale has when he notes to Jaden Yuki all the accomplishments that Yugi made in Duelist Kingdom and Battle City.
- In episode 85, this card appears in a flashback Jaden Yuki has when he makes note of the three Egyptian God Cards and their power with Franz.
- In episode 179, this card is seen on a flyer that Jaden reads about Yugi winning Battle City V2.
- In episode 121, this card appear in a flashback Taro Yamashita has when he notes in his mind that "Zushin the Sleeping Giant" is comparable with the Egyptian God Cards.
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light
- Yami Yugi uses this card during his simulation Duel against Kaiba. When Kaiba summons his "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" and equips it with "Megamorph" to double its, Yugi Tributes "Slifer the Sky Dragon" and "The Winged Dragon of Ra" in order to activate the effect of this card destroying "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", inflicting 4000 damage to Kaiba, and winning Yami Yugi the Duel.
- Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. Kaiba forces Yugi to Special Summon this card and "The Winged Dragon of Ra" via "Obligatory Summon". He then activates "Pyramid of Light" to banish all three Gods from the field. Later, Kaiba wanted a perfect victory by using Yugi's own Egyptian Gods against him. Kaiba then activates the last effect of "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" to destroy "Pyramid of Light", but it didn't work due to Anubis' interference. Anubis then took over the duel. Yami later sensed a weakness in the "Pyramid of Light" thanks to Yugi destroying the power source for the "Pyramid". Yami Yugi then activates "Double Spell" to activate Kaiba's Monster Reborn" from the Graveyard and revive "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon". Yami Yugi then activates the "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon's" Shining Nova effect to destroy "Pyramid of Light". This time the effect succeeds as not only was the "Pyramid of Light" destroyed, but so were Anubis's "Andro Sphinx" and "Sphinx Teleia". Anubis then Special Summons "Theinen the Great Sphinx" since "Andro Sphinx" and "Sphinx Teleia" were both destroyed at the same time. Yami Yugi then activates "Reverse of Reverse" to activate Kaiba's "Return from the Different Dimension" as his card. This allows Yami Yugi to Special Summon his Egyptian Gods from the Banished Zone. Yami Yugi then combines the Egyptian Gods together to destroy "Theinen the Great Sphinx" and inflict infinite damage to Anubis, winning Yami Yugi the Duel.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2013 Special: Mai vs. Yugi, Yugi Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Jack's Knight", "King's Knight", and "Queen's Knight". The same turn, he activates "Obelisk's" effect, Tributing two "Kuriboh Tokens" to destroy Mai's "Cyber Harpie Lady", "Harpie Channeler", "Harpie Queen", and "Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon", as well as inflicting 4000 damage to Mai's Life Points.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, this card is originally in Yugi's Deck, but Kaiba takes it with "Lullaby of Obedience". After Summoning three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons", "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", and "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" with "Return from the Different Dimension", Kaiba Tribute Summons this card by Tributing his three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons". When this card attacks "Slifer the Sky Dragon", Kaiba Tributes "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" and "Chaos Emperor Dragon" to increase this card's ATK to ∞ until the End Phase. Yugi activates "Zero Gravity", but only "Slifer" is changed to Defense Position due to this card's own effect. This card then destroys "Slifer". It is later destroyed in battle by "The Winged Dragon of Ra", whose ATK was 9099 due to its own effects, winning Yugi the duel.