Victim of an ancient family curse.
Days of Future Smash, Part 3 - Dracula
Hulk pursues The Leader to 1890 during the Victorian era where he manages to put together the Howling Commandos with Frankenstein's Monster, N'Kantu the Living Mummy, and Werewolf by Night's grandfather to thwart Dracula and Leader's plans to blanket the Earth in darkness with their Gamma Furnace.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: In his human form, he has strength that is higher than most humans. In his Werewolf form, his strength rises beyond his human form's limits.
- Superhuman Speed: In his human form, he has speed that is greater than olympic level athletes. In his werewolf form, his speed increases drastically & he runs very quickly on all four limbs. He also has superhuman reflexes in both states.
- Superhuman Senses: In both forms, he has highly developed canine senses that is much greater than the likes of police dogs. He was able to see through Dracula's illusions & smell him out of his hiding spot.
- Superhuman Stamina: He shows no signs of fatigue for days of excessive physical exertion.
- Superhuman Durability: In both forms, he is resistant to many forms of conventional injury and very hard to kill by conventional means.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: In both forms, he has a high level healing factor. If he is severely wounded, he regenerates from superficial legions instantaneously. However wounds from Silver take much longer to heal & he needs medical attention. Regeneration of limbs also seem unlikely. However like all mystical creature she is immune from age & diseases.
- Vampirism Immunity: Werewolves or Lycans are the only known species to be absolutely immune to the Vampire Virus's effects. They will not even feel the slightest amount of pain or side-effects from extreme exposure to the Vampire Virus.