Shisami (シサミ, Shisami) was an elite solider serving Sorbet.
Shisami is the strongest soldier in Frieza's army. By the time of the invasion of Earth he is shown holding an advantage over Piccolo, thanks to having greater power than the Namekian. He is easily defeated by Super Saiyan Gohan in a single blow, which greatly surprises Sorbet - who believes that Shisami being defeated so quickly should be impossible.
In Dragon Ball Super, by the time of Frieza's revenge, Sorbet states that Shisami has become the strongest soldier in Frieza's army, he proves strong enough to deflect a barrage of energy blasts from Gohan, and then trapped the latter in a bear hug. However, despite his power, Shisami is killed on a single shot from Tagoma - who through training had become the true strongest soldier in Frieza's army.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly using ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave. Shisami fired a purple Ki Blast at Piccolo during their battle. Also used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Pressure Point Attack - During his battle against Piccolo, Shisami utilized a chop to the Namekian's neck, knocking him to the ground.
- Bear Hug - A hold used by Shisami against Gohan in an attempt to crush his spine, however he fails as he is shot in the back by Tagoma.
- Pump Up - In response to Gohan fully powering up. Shisami bulked up his muscles to try and keep a hold of the Saiyan-Human hybrid.
- Bull Tackle - Shisami rams into the enemy at high speed. His super attack in the arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Power Tackle - A dashing tackle attack originally used by Gotenks. It is Shisami's Super Attack in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle.