- Brian: Oh my God Stewie, it worked! We're in Vegas.
- Stewie: Yeahhh, alright! So let's hit the hospital, get checked out for teleportation cancer and then part-tyyyy!
- Unlucky Stewie: I've got a bad feeling, Brian.
- Lucky Stewie: I've got a good feeling, Brian.
- [Peter climbs a ladder toward a beehive]
- Peter: I'm gonna get me that honey.
- This is the third episode involving cloning where Brian or Stewie are cloned. The first being "Quagmire's Baby" and the other being "The Hand That Rocks the Wheelchair".
- "Luck Be a Lady" by Frank Sinatra plays while Lucky Stewie and Brian go around Las Vegas.
- Although the FOX press release states that Brian and Stewie use the time machine to travel to Las Vegas, the episode actually features Stewie inventing a teleportation device. It also states that Brian and Stewie go to Las Vegas to see a Bette Midler concert, they actually go to see Celine Dion. The DVD commentary reported that neither were ever actually scripted as such.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.