- Voiced by Jeff Bennett.
- Prior to "One in a Million You," Collector's appearance resembled his mainstream counterpart. From then on, he resembled his movie counterpart.
Magnificent, isn't it? Every major hero, including many rare and unique ones, most in mint condition!
Unlike other Elders such as the Champion or the Contemplator, who used their lives to improve the powers of body or mind, the Collector has not been dedicated to self-perfection. Thus, he does not possess super-human physical or mental abilities beyond those all the Elders possess.
- Cosmic Energy Control: The Collector can channel the ambient energy of the cosmos.
- Immortality: Due to his status as Elder of the Universe, the Collector's body is immune to cell deterioration and cannot be damaged through piercing, illness or anything similar. His will to live is strong enough than he can regenerate any lost part of his body. It has been proven that the destruction of most of his molecules can stop regeneration and kill him.
- Precognition: The Collector is prone to have precognitive flashes of the future, but he must meditate for long periods of time to get the details (including place, timeline and participants). Notably, some of his visions take place in alternate timelines (as the one including Thanos destroying the universe).
The Collector possesses the normal human strength of a man of his apparent age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise.
- Collector's Museum: The Collector has access to the finest technology of one hundred thousand worlds, which provides him with a virtually unlimited arsenal. He is only limited to what he can access at a certain situation, but he always has access to at least one incredibly powerful device.
- Armor: The Collector usually wears an armor made of Etherion which also allows him to fly.
- Reality Gem – Alters all of reality; similar to the effects of a Cosmic Cube, but much, much higher.
- Collector's Ship: The Collector keeps this ship in hyperspace while orbiting, to avoid it being detected while he is looking for specimens. He can access the ship through a small, invisible cabin-like gateway.
- Temporal Assimilator: This device allows the Collector to travel through time, but is only effective for short distances (meaning short times). A bigger-scale device similar to this allows him to "fish" artifacts from other periods of history and even alternate realities.
- Alexander O'Hirn (Rhino) (Earth-12041)
- Amadeus Cho (Iron Spider)
- Anthony "Tony" Stark(Iron Man) (Earth-12041)
- Ava Ayala(White Tiger)
- Clint Barton(Hawkeye) (Earth-TRN123)
- Daniel Rand (Iron Fist) (Earth-TRN123)
- Doreen Green(Squirrel Girl) (Earth-12041)
- Dr. Bruce Banner(The Hulk) (Earth-12041)
- Eugene "Flash" Thompson(Agent Venom)
- General Thunderbolt Ross(Red Hulk)
- Jennifer Susan Walters(She-Hulk) (Earth-12041)
- Ka-Zar (Earth-TRN123)
- Luke Cage (Power Man) (Earth-TRN123)
- Natasha Romanoff(Black Widow) (Earth-TRN123)
- Peter Parker(Ultimate Spider-Man)
- Rick Jones(A-Bomb)
- Samuel Wilson (Falcon) (Earth-TRN123)
- Steve Rogers(Captain America) (Earth-12041)
- Thor Odinson (Earth-TRN123)
- Zabu (Earth-TRN123)