The Flashpoint Paradox Batman. Bruce was the one who died that night in the Alley.
The Flashpoint version of Batman appears in Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox, voiced by Kevin McKidd. Just like in the "Flashpoint" universe, Thomas Wayne turns a crime-fighting vigilante after his son's death by Joe Chill in front of him and Martha Wayne. While Martha loses her mind, Thomas turns into Batman. Although he doesn't care about crime outside Gotham City and has his successful casinos, Batman reluctantly assist Barry Allen with a device to recreate the accident that gave Barry the powers as the Flash. After the second attempt restores Barry's powers, Batman and Flash contact Cyborg for help in tracking down the government branch that hid the frail Kal-El. When that failed and Flash's memories were gradually altering, Batman attempts to prevent the speedster's memories from altering. When the War between Aquaman and Wonder Woman looked like it was going destroy the world, Batman joins Flash as the group heads to the final battle in Batman's plane. In the middle of Professor Zoom's monologue to Flash, Batman shoots Zoom in the head. Before Flash leaves to restore the old world, Batman gives Flash a letter to his son. After the formation of a new alternate timeline, Barry gives Batman (Bruce Wayne) his alternate father's letter.
- According to Cyborg he is the Worlds Greatest Tactician.
- Flash compares this Batman to the Unabomber.
- He use to be a Doctor.
- C4 Explosives
FP!Batman: She slipped.
- Batman Grabs a Gun: Batman Dual Wielding is an Establishing Character Moment and one of the first indications that something is very off in the FP!universe.
- Badass Grandpa: Thomas Wayne/Flashpoint Batman.
- Badass Normal: Several characters, including Flashpoint Batman/Thomas Wayne, Lois Lane, Lex Luthor, Hal Jordan and Grifter.
- Batman also doesn't take kindly to mentions of his dead son Bruce Wayne. He breaks one of Barry's fingers and threatens to get out his surgical tools if Barry mentions him again.
- Blatant Lies: Batman's excuse as to why Yo-Yo nearly fell to her death.
- Blood Knight: Flashpoint Batman shows signs of this.
- Boom, Headshot: How Flashpoint Batman kills Professor Zoom.