White Tiger is a feline superhero and a member of The Justice Friends. He is voiced by Frank Welker.
Through all of his appearances he has never spoken a word, only making meowing sounds like a cat, leading some to believe he is incapable of speech or to question whether or not he is even really human. Despite being called "White Tiger", he acts more like a common house cat, doing things such as purring, playing with yarn, drinking milk, chasing mice, enjoy being petted, using litter boxes and clawing scratching posts.
- Flight: White Tiger has shown the ability to fly while in space. It is likely he can only use this under special circumstances.
- Super Speed: White Tiger is shown to possess lightning fast reflexes and can attack his foes with blinding speed.
- Super Senses: White Tiger has an extreme sense of hearing and smell which helps him hunt enemies.
- Tiger Claws: White Tiger can use his claws to attack and scratch people, or even slice them into pieces.
- Tiger Roar: White Tiger can roar like a tiger which can painfully hurt villains.
White Tiger has been known to team up with fellow Justice Friends member Valhallen, as he is seen helping Valhallen in defeating Mental Mouse.
Pain in the Mouth
He was one of the many superheroes who tried to remove a chip from Krunk's.
Last But Not Beast
White Tiger joined his comrades in battling Badaxtra when they were called upon Global Security to act as the Earth's last line of defense. Despite his best efforts, White Tiger was unable to harm Badaxtra and ended up being defeated along with his comrades.
- Can't Nap
- Pain in the Mouth
- Last But Not Beast
- Comic Relief (Pictured)
- He is a parody of the Marvel's Black Panther (curiously Marvel also has several characters named White Tiger).
- It may be possible that White Tiger's arch rival is Heck Hound.
- Although his name is "White Tiger" he tends to act more like a common house cat than a tiger.