He's a coward, but a good warrior considering he's human. He usually does something brave at the last second of some fights. Now-a-days he's seen living up in Korin's Tower offering the Z-Fighters Senzu Beans if they happen to visit.
- Hikou – Yajirobe can move through the air by moving his legs at high speed, making it appear as though he is running through the air.
- Sword Blast – Yajirobe creates a beam of energy from his sword and launches it at the opponent. Used in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Ka-Blam Slicer – Yajirobe creates a very large beam of energy from his sword and launches it at the opponent. Used in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Gigantic Rock Throw – The first attack Yajirobe used against Goku, after Goku ate his meal.
- Ka-Blam Hammer – Yajirobe rushes full speed at the opponent, knocks them up into the air, jumps after them, and performs a combination of four punches and smashes them down. Used in Budokai Tenkaichi 2.
- Iaigiri (居合い斬; lit. "fast-draw slash") – A real life sword technique that is Yajirobe's typical sword attack. The user draws his katana from its scabbard and slashes the enemy in a single fluid motion. He used this technique to kill Cymbal. Named in the Daizenshuu 2 and Daizenshuu 7, and also used as part of his Ka-Blam Slicer technique in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Flash and Kill – Yajirobe rushes full speed at the opponent, knocks them up into the air, and slashes them with the Iaigiri technique as they fall from the sky. Named in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Miracle Ka-Blam Slash – Yajirobe rushes to his opponent and uses his katana sword to repeatedly slash and stab his opponent. It is his Ultimate Blast in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Senzu – One of Yajirobe's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Super Unyielding Spirit – One of Yajirobe's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Ki Sense – The ability to sense ki energy, which Yajirobe learned while training on Kami's Lookout. In the anime only, he demonstrates the ability to use it to pinpoint the exact location of Vegeta and Nappa to journalists. The manga and anime also hints at his ability to use it during the Vegeta battle when he senses the Spirit Bomb's enormous ki.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.